Spring Stir Fry
Chef Chelsea’s Spring Stir Fry is loaded with healthful spring vegetables and makes a quick and delicious vegetarian meal for 3 to 4 people.
Write a review
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed, cut on the diagonal into 1/2" pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 1/4 lb. Snow Peas, ends trimmed
- Sea Salt
- 1 basket (5-6) King Trumpet Oyster Mushrooms, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Earth &Vine Pineapple Sake Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Sauté the asparagus, red bell pepper, snow peas and a sprinkle of sea salt in 2 tsp. olive oil on medium-high heat for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and place sautéed vegetables into a bowl. Next, sauté the mushrooms in 3 Tbsp. of olive oil until golden brown on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add to the rest of the sautéed vegetables. Drizzle the vegetables with the marinade and toss with the sesame seeds. Drizzle the marinade all over the vegetables and toss with the sesame seeds. Makes 3-4 servings.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/