Summer Salad with Burrata
Enjoy the tastes of the season in this easy summer salad brimming with local produce.
Write a review
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1 Basket Mixed Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 lb. Yellow Beans, thinly sliced
- 1 Brentwood Yellow Corn, Kernels cut off the cob
- 1 small Torpedo Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bun. Purple Ruffles Basil, chiffonade
- 3 Tbsp. Sutter Buttes Extra Virgin Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 oz. Di Stefano Burrata
- Combine the cucumber, tomatoes, yellow beans, corn, onion, and basil together.
- Add the basil olive oil and toss.
- Next, add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice burrata and place some on top of each serving with a drizzle of Sutter Buttes Basil Olive Oil.
- Salad makes 1 1/2 quarts.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/