TOFU WITH HEIRLOOM RED RICE AND KIMCHI
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Hodo Firm Tofu
- 1 cup Heirloom, Bhutan Red Rice
- 1 cup Mother In Law’s White Kimchi
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch Green Onions, sliced
- 1 medium Carrot, grated
- 1/2 bottle Newcastle Produce Apricot Teriyaki Ginger Glaze
- 1/2 cup Cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Cut tofu into 1/4 inch cubes. Marinate in Apricot Teriyaki Glaze for 6-8 hours.
- Cook 1 cup of the Heirloom Red Rice according to manufacture’s directions.
- When rice is close to being done, sauté the garlic and carrots in olive oil on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the tofu and marinade to the carrots. Then add the green onions and sauté for 8-10 minutes. The marinade will thicken.
- Spoon the rice into four bowls. Add 1/4 cup of chopped Kimchi to the top of the red rice. Top with the sautéed tofu and garnish with chopped cilantro!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/