Very Berry Lemon Trifle
Try this gorgeous and delicious dessert featuring the bounty of berries.
Write a review
- 1 box Iveta Lemon Scone Mix
- 4 cups seasonal berries
- 8 oz Butter Lemon Curd (1 jar)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz freshly whipped cream
- 8 - 10 clear serving glasses
- Prepare scone mix with 1 cup heavy whipping cream. Use a serving glass as a cookie cutter to cut dough circles. Place dough on greased baking pan and sprinkle sugar on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes Let cool, then cut scones horizontally in half. Begin layering serving glasses 1/2 slice scone, lemon curd, berries, whipped cream, repeat (total 8 layers). Sprinkle tops with slivered almonds (optional). Refrigerate or serve. Serves 8-10.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/