Wine-Ice Cream-Strawberry Sundae
Enjoy this delicious dessert after the kids go to bed! Easy and yummy!
Write a review
- 1 carton Gelato Massimo Vanilla Bean Gelato
- 1 basket fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2T maple syrup
- 1 bottle Placer Grown Rose Wine—Try Secret Ravine Zinfandel Rose, Ophir Winery’s Oui (grenache) or Vina Castellano’s Syrah Rose
- Chopped toasted almonds, hazelnuts, or pistachios (optional)
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls. In a separate bowl, toss the sliced strawberries with the maple syrup. Sprinkle the sweetened strawberries over the ice cream, add a drizzle of wine, and garnish with a pinch of chopped nuts (if using). Enjoy!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/