Zucchini Ribbon Sweet Pepper Salad
Take advantage of the local abundance of sweet peppers in September with this late summer salad recipe from Chef Chelsea.
Write a review
- 2 Zucchini, ribboned
- 2 small or 1 large Sweet Red Onion
- 1/2 lb. Lunch Box Sweet Peppers or Corno di Toro Sweet Peppers
- 1 ear Fresh White Corn
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Sutter Buttes Olive oil Company Fresh Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Fresh Lime, juiced
- Use a vegetable peeler to create long ribbons of zucchini. Cut thin rings of the red onions and sweet peppers. Cut the kernels off the white corn.
- Toss all ingredients together with the garlic, basil olive oil, sea salt, pepper and lime juice.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/